Bloggers across the kidlitosphere celebrate STEM Friday by writing about science, technology, engineering and mathematics books for kids on Friday.
Join STEM Friday!
We invite you to join us!
- Write about a STEM book for kids next Friday on your blog.
- Copy the STEM Friday button to use in your blog post.
It’s STEM Friday! (STEM is Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- Add your post to the weekly STEM Friday Roundup on this group blog!
Q. How can I add my post to the STEM Friday Roundup group blog?
A. Use the contact form at the bottom of the page and ask to be invited to join this blog.
Q. How do I find the STEM Friday Roundup blog on my WordPress account?
A. Click on the My Blogs section on your dashboard.
- Each week that you have a STEM Friday post, you can add that post to the round-up blog.
- Sign in to your WordPress account.
- Copy and paste the post (or an excerpt) from your own blog into this group blog.
- Remember to include a book cover so your post can be shared on Pinterest.
- Create a User Profile so all of your posts on the blog will have a bio box at the bottom. (The bio is NOT mailed with the post. It will only be visible on the blog.)
- Sign your name at the bottom of your post and add a link to bring readers back to your blog.
- Upload a small photo to your profile so your face will appear in the sidebar as one of our bloggers.
- Use the 24 hour clock to schedule your post to be sent out on STEM Friday.
- Check the times on the other posts for that day and allow 10 minutes between posting times to avoid any software glitches.
- You can sign up to have all of the posts emailed to you. Enjoy!
Netiquette Note: Our focus is the content, not the sale. No “buy my book” posts please. If you are blogging about your own book, the ONE post rule also applies. “Buy my book” posts and/or multiple posts about the same book by a single blogger will result in the removal of both the blogger and their posts.
~ Anastasia Suen, STEM Friday Founder